Applications for next year's grant will be available in early fall.
Firebelly is all about collaboration, so when you receive a Grant for Good, you can expect to be deeply involved in the process. We’ll work closely to brainstorm and develop ideas, and we’ll create a schedule together that outlines regular meetings and deadlines for deliverables.
Get a sense for how the project works over the course of the year:
Mid- / Late December
Finalist interviews at Firebelly
Mid- / Late January
Recipient announced; project begins
- Kickoff meeting: get to know organization, audience, goals, needs
- Asset sharing: logos, website analytics, marketing collateral, etc.
- Research and analysis, brainstorming
Project strategy, design + execution
- Creative brief presentation: project blueprint
- Timeline + meeting schedule: deadlines + regular check-ins
- Strategy, content development, design development, website development, etc
Summary of Timeline
Each year, application submissions are due in early December. Finalists are notified for in-person interviews in mid-December. The selection of the grant recipient is made by mid-January, with a late January to early February kickoff. The grant runs through the end of the year, culminating in completion of work by mid- to late December.